Friday 6 November 2015

Rambling on about Tumblr!

Hello! 

So I was picking my brain for something simple but interesting for my first blog post and as I've been thoroughly enjoying spending any spare time immersed in the online world of tumblr blogging. I thought it was only right to do a tumblr favourites for you!

I feel as though I am becoming much more outgoing when it comes to posting on tumblr. I don't seem to have much of a 'theme' as sort rather just posting photos and music that catch my eye or inspire me in some way. 

My tumblr blog is @buttonose.tumblr.com and I use it an awful lot, so be sure to check it out if you fancy scrolling through a series of aesthetically pleasing photos, relatable quotes or a few of my favourite tunes.


PEOPLE

This post is one of my favourites purely because of how warm and content it makes me feel. I love pictures of people going about their natural day to day life. And I feel that this picture captures that very well, along with the orange toned colours, it really is a good picture for the Autumnal months.

beepal:

This makes me feel warm and cozy

I am very fond of this second post and whenever it is on my timeline I generally repost it. I'm not too sure why it appeals to me so much, maybe its the fact its quite authentic and dated. Or perhaps because of the relaxed setting that makes you feel as if you are in the moment too. Either way it is a huge favourite of mine and it wouldn't be right not to include it.




QUOTES

I am definitely not the right person to be giving lessons on confidence, something i lack the majority of the time. However I am working on it and seem to be improving (slightly).


FASHION








i-donline:

Tavi Gevinson, shot by Petra Collins. READ.


INTERIOR



caseykaui:

i shot a wedding in san luis obispo last month and the bride’s friend was her florist. we collaborated recently and she brought her flowers to my home and made this pretty set up and now i have my own wall flower garden. thanks deessweetmeadows

OTHER











Speak soon

Mia x 



PS - i'm knew to the whole blogger thing so sorry if this post isn't at all interesting, any feedback would be appreciated, thanku!







No comments:

Post a Comment